HR Vendors of the Year, published since 2006, has garnered an immense following by HR professionals across the region for the past 10 years. Following our success with the print edition, Human Resources extended it to include an awards show in 2015.
This year, we have hugely coveted awards to be won, with gold, silver and bronze trophies to be taken home in each of the categories. These cover a range of areas, including best recruitment websites, best leadership development consultant and best learning management system, among others. Not to mention the hugely desirable ‘Best Overall Recruitment Firm’ – an award presented to an organisation, to celebrate their personal achievements in achieving excellence in their field.
HR Vendors of the Year 2016 is a platform for you to position yourself as THE HR company to be associated with. Winning one of our categories will highlight the critical role of your service to businesses and people excellence. The judging will be done by an esteemed panel of HR VPs and directors.
Winning at the HR Vendors of the Year Awards is a truly prestigious accolade for every HR vendor company not only in Hong Kong, but across Asia, so make sure you join us at the gala dinner ceremony at Hotel ICON on the 1st of December.
All categories are open to HR solution providers base in Hong Kong. Entry for awards are open now until 30 September. Click HERE to enter now!
Why you should join?
- HR Vendors of the Year 2016 is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of HR service/product providers.
- You will be invited to enter based on the categories you have been shortlisted for, offering a great opportunity to get the recognition you deserve for your programmes and initiatives.
- Winners set the benchmark for the HR industry and are recognised as the top performers not only in Hong Kong, but across Asia.
- To be awarded at the gala reception dinner on 1 December and be featured in the print edition of Human Resources magazine.
- The results will be published across Human Resources’ magazine’s media platforms, including social media and our daily newsletter.