HR Vendors Of The Year is our annual print publication which was established in 2006 and has garnered immense following by HR professionals across the region. Following our success with the print edition for over a decade, Human Resources is extending the print edition to an awards show in its 10th edition.
This year, we have hugely coveted awards to be won, with gold, silver and bronze trophies to be taken home in each of the categories. These cover a range of areas, including preferred recruitment websites, preferred relocation vendors and preferred HRMS vendors, among others. Not to mention the hugely desirable ‘Preferred compensation & benefits consultants’ – an award presented to an individual to celebrate their personal achievements in helping their organisation achieve excellence in their field.
HR Vendors Of The Year 2015 is a platform for you to position yourself as THE company to be associated with. Highlighting the critical role of HR to businesses and people excellence. Judging will be preceded by a panel of 20 esteemed HR VPs and directors.
Winning at the HR Vendors of the Year Awards is a truly prestigious accolade for every HR vendor company not only in Malaysia but across Asia, so make sure you join us at the gala dinner ceremony at Aloft KL on 1st of December.
HR vendors who have been shortlisted in our survey rankings will be invited to submit their entries. Entry for awards are opened once survey results have been announced until 16 October.
Why you should join the awards
- HR Vendors of the Year 2015 Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organisations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
- You will be invited to enter based on the categories you have been shortlisted for, offering great opportunity to get the recognition you deserve for your programmes and initiatives.
- Winners of the HR Vendor of the Year Awards set the benchmark for the HR industry and are recognised as the top performers not only in Malaysia but across Asia.
- To be awarded at a gala reception dinner on 1st of December and to be featured in the print edition of Human Resources magazine.
- The results will be published across Human Resources magazine’s media platforms, including twitter and our daily newsletter.
Eligible submissions must have been done in Malaysia for the Malaysia market or for a regional market that prioritises Malaysia.
1 December 2015
6.30pm - 10.30pm
Aloft Kuala Lumpur
No 5, Jalan Stesen Sentral,
Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur
11 September 2015
Entry submission start date
16 October 2015
Deadline for entry submission
4 November 2015
Announcement of Finalists
1 December 2015
Awards Ceremony & Gala Celebration
Sharissa Chan, Regional Producer
Contact: +65 6423 0329