Please download and read the Entry Guidelines PDF document before proceeding.
- Programmes/campaigns/systems/initiatives showcased by finalists should have demonstrable results from 1 January 2014 to 30 September 2015.
- Initiatives or strategies developed and implemented prior to this period are also eligible, provided the impact/results was measured during the past year.
- All programmes, campaigns, systems or initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the Hong Kong office. Organisations may submit the same entry in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit.
- The entrant agrees that Human Resources magazine or Lighthouse Independent Media will not accept responsibility for errors or omissions reproduced in the presentation of the HR Vendor of the Year Awards, or in Human Resources magazine, or for work lost or damaged under any circumstances.
- The entrant agrees that the HR Vendor of the Year Awards team have the right to merge categories or dissolve any categories should it be deemed necessary. Should a category or categories be dissolved, entries in that category/ categories will be notified.
- Any specific information or content intended for judging purposes only must be clearly indicated in Red text or highlighted in red . Any text highlighted in red will not be used for any other purpose, and will not be disseminated beyond the judging panel in any way.
- The entrants grants Human Resources magazine permission to show material from the entries (that has not been highlighted as confidential) at the awards presentation, in the magazine and at any time as deemed appropriate.
- The entry submission deadline is 6 November 2015.
08 December 2015
6.30pm - 10.30pm
Hotel ICON Hong Kong
17 Science Museum Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong View Map
18 September 2015
Entry Submission Starts
06 November 2015
Deadline for entry submissions
18 November 2015
Announcement of Finalists
8 December 2015
Awards Presentation & Gala Dinner
Contact us now!
Jenilyn Rabino, Regional Producer Lead
Contact: +65 6423 0329