Talent Management Asia: Asia's leading HR strategy conference returns for its seventh year.
Unmissable opportunity to attend the go-to conference for HR leaders - debate key talent management challenges and share insights on future people strategy. Register now »
From the team at Human Resources, we send you our best wishes on Hari Raya Aidilfitri!
We hope this season of forgiveness will bring an abiding peace that fills your heart and home.
As we also know you’ll be feasting away on delicious food (as we are!), here’s a selection of our favourite wellness stories to keep our health in check this festive period.
- Why mental welfare needs to be part of your wellness strategy
- The 3Cs behind a great corporate wellness programme
- Good news: HR is not making you fat
- Firms in APAC suffer billions in losses owing to employee wellness
- Case study: How T-Systems Malaysia drives a healthy and engaged workforce
- Wellness programmes can’t work without senior leaders getting involved
- Prescriptions for a healthy workforce
- Have you gotten fatter since starting work?
- 5 healthy snacking habits you could cultivate in the office
- How to create a healthier, happier workplace
Photo / 123RF