Hot Job Tuesday:
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte LtdCompany Description:
A renowned services organization is seeking an independent and dynamic Talent Acquistion Manager to join their esteemed organisation.
• Reporting to the Senior HR Manager, the Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for driving Talent Acquisition activities.
• Overall responsible for driving and executing all areas of Talent Acquisition related tasks within the area of responsibility
• Driving campus recruitment in Universities and institutions.
• Partner the business in contributing to the decisions when selecting candidates for the assigned Business Units
• Conduct the salary evaluation process on time and in accordance with the salary strategy for Singapore.
• Support in talent reviews and succession planning activities for the assigned business units
• Analyse barriers to retention - i.e. diversity, career opportunities; Bring forward new initiatives that contribute to retention - based on analysis of resignation interviews, focus group interviews, etc.
• Coach and counsel managers on the appraisal and evaluation process - yearly
• Ensure that all employees within the departments receives an annual performance appraisal and a mid year review
• Facilitate the implementation and calibration of performance appraisals within the business units in cooperation with the Business Unit manager
• Provide suggestions for constant development of processes and activities within HR teamRequirements:
• Minimum 8 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource. • Analytical and resourceful and enjoys taking initiatives to improve the work processes
• Familiar with the best industry practices and thrive in a fast paced environment
• Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Friday, March 23, 12Closing Date:
Saturday, May 26, 12To Apply:Attention to:
Lorraine TanPhone No.:
To subscribe to Human Resources' monthly print magazines and daily online newsletters, please go to http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/subscribe/
To get the latest HR news to your desktop or mobile, follow Human Resources on Twitter and Facebook
To view exclusive HRTV videos and commentary on HR issues, visit The Office Snitch
More quality Lighthouse titles
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia