Hot Job Friday: Assistant HR Manager
Our client is one of the world’s largest group in their industry, they are seeking a detail-oriented and dynamic individual to join their organisation.
Reporting to the GM, you will provide consultation and advisory to South East Asia region HR team on HR related matters such as, but not limited to, compensation & benefits, training and development, talent management, succession planning, HRIS systems, etc. Responsible for HR process improvements, documentation practices, standards and procedures for South East Asia. Harmonize HR processes across South East Asia and ensures that HR policies and initiatives are continuously reviewed and improved. Roll-out Global/Regional HR initiatives to South East Asia branches
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related discipline with 5 years of relevant experience.
- The successful candidate is a highly energetic and engaged HR professional with strong business acumen
- Highly driven and a team player with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Resourceful and meticulous
- Service oriented with excellent Interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Prior experience in a fast paced or electronics industry is a great plus
Date Posted: Friday, April 27, 12
Closing Date: Monday, May 14, 12
Attention to: Shirley
To subscribe to Human Resources' monthly print magazines and daily online newsletters, please go to http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/subscribe/
To get the latest HR news to your desktop or mobile, follow Human Resources on Twitter and Facebook
To view exclusive HRTV videos and commentary on HR issues, visit The Office Snitch
More quality Lighthouse titles
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia