Hot Job Wednesday: Human Resource Director
Company: PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd
A renowned EPCM is seeking a dynamic and strategic Human Resource Director to provide leadership and manage the overall provision of the HR services, policies and programs for the entire Group, across the regions.
Reporting to the MD, the Human Resource Director is responsible for driving and leading the HR team.
• Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies and programs for the entire Group locally and regionally.
• Overall talent management strategy including workforce planning, recruiting, hiring, training and development, performance planning, management, measurement, appraisal and improvement and succession planning.
• Organization development, change management initiatives, and group wide environment for employees.
• Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
• Strategic manpower planning for across the countries
• Analysis of the effectiveness of all human resources efforts.
• Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
• At least 10 years experience in an EPC or Construction environment.
• Sound knowledge of full spectrum of HR functions and labour laws across the regions.
• Strong knowledge in organisational development and change management
• Demonstrate strategic manpower planning skills
• Strong regional exposure, particularly in the Middle East.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
Date Posted: Friday, March 23, 12
Closing Date: Monday, May 14, 12
Attention to: Lorraine Tan
Phone No.: 6222 3310
To subscribe to Human Resources' monthly print magazines and daily online newsletters, please go to http://www.humanresourcesonline.net/subscribe/
To get the latest HR news to your desktop or mobile, follow Human Resources on Twitter and Facebook
To view exclusive HRTV videos and commentary on HR issues, visit The Office Snitch
More quality Lighthouse titles
Get your marketing department up to speed with Asia's most read marketing site
Want to get on the right side of the procurement department?
Direct them to Procurement Asia