|Company: Oxford University Press (China) Ltd|
|Country: Hong Kong|
|Industry: Education & Training|
|Package/Month: Not Specified|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
ABOUT THE JOB
1. Business Partnering: Partner with the Senior Management Teams of the countries to devise and implement plans and initiatives to support both short and long term business objectives and growth plans in the Division.
2. Lead the HR team: Coach and develop the team to utilise their strengths and experience, and expand the team’s capability and capacity to meet the current and future business needs.
3. HR best practice: Ensure the Global and local HR policies and processes are implemented so that employment practices are standardised while meeting local legal and statutory requirements.
4. Organization design, resource planning and recruitment: Support line managers with resource planning, organization structure, jobs design and oversee the recruitment process aiming not only resourcing requirements are met but to raise the bar.
5. Performance management: Coach Managers with all aspects of the performance management cycle to ensure that all staff has an up-to-date job description, clear job objectives, receive regular informal feedback on their performance, and are provided with access to learning support.
6. Learning and Development: Work with senior managers to identify learning requirements or projects and create and annual plan and budget.
7. Pay and benefits: Oversee the pay review and bonus processes for the responsible countries according to the Group/Division Compensation & Benefits guidelines.
8. Employee Relations: Act as one of the key stakeholder for the Company’s whistle blowing system.
9. Group and division HR Projects / Initiatives: Manage and co-ordinate projects / initiatives as assigned.
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
• Bachelor’s degree holder with professional HR training or nationally recognised professional qualification;
• Significant experience in international HR business partnering gained from large multi-national organizations. Experience in the publishing industry is desirable;
• A proven track record in overseeing HR operations in Asia;
• Ability to build good working relationships with senior managers and to influence and challenge constructively;
• Strong organisation skills with the ability to deal with conflicting priorities;
• A good team player who copes well with ambiguity and demonstrates resilience;
• Experience in managing an HR team or colleagues;
• Excellent communication skills, with high standard of written and spoken English
• Willing to travel
Interested parties please send your full CV with current and expected salary to Vivian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Suites 1612-13, 16/F, Devon House, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong