|Company: Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore|
|Package/Month: Not Specified|
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore's raison d'etre is to develop the air hub and aviation industry in Singapore, expanding Singapore's links to the rest of the world. We enable opportunities through aviation, making connections, opening doors and enabling choices in people's lives.
ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Director (Human Resource), you will be a strategic partner to the business units, leading a team of HR practitioners responsible for recruitment and career development. You will have oversight of the various HR-related engagements with Divisions to ascertain their requirements and provide solutions to fulfil their HRM needs. You are expected to harness the synergies of a multi-generational high performance team focused on proactively providing effective and efficient HR management to reinforce the organisation’s mission as an enabler of the civil aviation system.
You will oversee the operationalization of talent acquisition strategies including recruitment and undergraduate scholarship selection. You will also implement retention strategies to support the organisation’s brand as an Employer of Choice.
As a Deputy Director, you are expected to have oversight of the Division’s work, translate strategy into operational objectives and provide guidance on complex issues. Leveraging on your experience, you will bring an organisational perspective to issues and challenges and provide guidance to your team to build collaborative partnerships with various internal and external stakeholders. You will also support the team in driving innovation and carry out best HR practices.rn
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE :
• Trained in Human Resources with at least 10 years of relevant working experience.
• Prior experience in supervision of HR professionals.
• Resourceful, analytical, strategic mindset and knowledge in several HR functions with proven success in a similar role.
• Experience in talent acquisition strategies and scholarship recruitment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage people at all levels.
• Prior public sector experience would be advantageous.
Please apply, please visit http://www.careers.gov.sg .
Singapore Changi Airport PO Box 1