The HR Excellence Awards is Human Resources’ main event in recognising the best within the HR profession in Malaysia. This serves as a platform to showcase successful HR programmes and initiatives as well as to acknowledge individuals and teams who have proven their calibre in demonstrating excellence in the HR field.
We have a total of 22 categories, and winners – Gold, Silver and Bronze will be announced at the Gala Dinner on 4th October at the Aloft Hotel.
Categories cover a range of HR topics including talent management, employee engagement, HR strategy, employee leadership, and many more. Get excited for our new categories this year: Public sector Employer of the Year and the individual awards for the rising young talents.
HR Excellence Awards 2016 is a fantastic platform for you and your organization to position yourself as “The Company” to work for. Judging will be preceded by a panel of 20 esteemed senior HR practitioners.
Winning at the HR Excellence Awards is a truly prestigious accolade for HR professionals, so make sure you join us at the gala dinner ceremony at the Aloft Hotel on 4th October.
Entry for awards are open now until 13 August. Click HERE to enter now!
Entries are welcome from all private, public or nonprofit organisations.
Why you should join the awards
- The HR Excellence Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of notable HR leaders.
- There are 22 categories open for entry and you may enter as many as you like, which offers you the opportunity to get the recognition you deserve for your HR initiatives.
- Winners of the HR Excellence Awards set the benchmark for the HR industry and are recognized as the top performers not only in Malaysia but across Asia.
- To be awarded at a gala reception dinner on 4th October and gain recognition by being featured in the print edition of Human Resources magazine.
- The results will be published across Human Resources magazine’s media platforms, including twitter and our daily newsletter.