From the most critical issues to the latest developments in human capital strategy, Talent Management Asia 2018 will bring thought-provoking exchanges and quality content in its sixth year. Talent Management Asia, the region’s premier human capital strategy conference, is a two-day conference happening on 21-22 March in Malaysia, 27-28 March in Singapore, 02 April in the Philippines, and 25-26 April in Hong Kong.
Talent Management Asia 2018 will examine the current challenges and global perspectives on attracting and nurturing top talent. While the agenda highlights talent management within the business function, the conference will lay emphasis on the following key topics:
- Upgrading HR systems – Key points on integrating talent management systems and the expanding role of HR in building a smart nation;
- HR tech as a business edge – How can HR leverage on artificial intelligence, apply a data-centric approach to streamline the talent lifecycle, and keep up with the digital wave in an organisation?
- Talent acquisition trends – Ways talent models and data assess hiring outcomes, strategies for upgrading on-boarding programmes, and new tools for managing a globalised workforce;
- Employer branding reforms – The positive effects of employing branding on costs, productivity, and an organization’s core values as well as techniques to personify brand value;
- Re-energising organisational performance – Global insights on team collaboration and cross-functional alignment, strengthening people strategy in an ever-changing business environment, and using performance management data for career development plans;
- Cultural change in the workforce – Top strategies on aligning employees’ and personal goals with corporate purpose, elevating female representation in leadership roles, and using performance management systems to ignite a high-performance culture.
Past delegates of Talent Management Asia featured Fortune 500 companies and major employers across the region, such as CapitaLand, Coca-Cola, Facebook, Fox International, MasterCard, Mitsubishi, Singapore Airlines, Standard & Poor’s, The Nielsen Company, and Unilever. All presenters & panellists, were director or vice president level HR professionals with regional responsibility.
To be held in Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, and Singapore in March and April 2018, Talent Management Asia remains to be the region’s most credible conference on talent management and human capital strategy. The two-day annual event is focused on best practices and cutting-edge solutions for HR, features an agenda filled with case studies and global thought leadership, and attracts a large audience of senior HR generalists and specialists as well as and CEOs, CFOs and COOs closely involved in their companies’ HR strategy.
Talent Management Asia 2018 will explore the areas crucial to human capital strategy, including talent acquisition, employee engagement, staff retention, performance management, professional development, leadership management, succession planning, HR technology, diversity and inclusion, employer branding and many more.
To get a global and Pan-Asian regional view of talent management, don’t miss Talent Management Asia in March and April 2018. Visit the event website to check out the stellar speaker list and reserve your seat: www.talentmanagement.asia.