HR Masterclass Series: High-level HR strategy training workshops
with topics ranging from Analytics, to HR Business Partnering, Coaching, Leadership, Agile Talent and more.
Review the 2019 masterclasses here »
Human Resources, Asia’s only regional media & events brand, has announced the 24 big award categories for Asia Recruitment Awards 2016, the only regional awards show which recognises and celebrates Asia’s talent acquisition and recruitment champions.
The Asia Recruitment Awards is open to Asia’s best in-house HR teams and recruitment agencies.
“The Asia Recruitment Awards distinguishes first-rate in-house HR teams and recruitment agencies which have made remarkable accomplishments in identifying and recruiting quality candidates for their organisations or their clients’ organisations,” said Aditi Sharma Kalra, regional editor of Human Resources magazine.
“A set of seasoned business leaders and experts in human resources management will form the jury which ensures the winners will be considered the industry’s finest.”
Sharma Kalra added that “relevance and results” were among the key principles used in creating the categories, especially in the areas of technology, management and talent acquisition.
In-house corporate recruitment team categories (open to in-house corporate HR teams only):
• Best Recruitment Advertising Strategy
• Best Use of Digital Media
• Best Career Website by a Corporate HR Team
• Best Employer Brand Development
• Best On-boarding Experience
• Best Graduate Recruitment Programme
• Best Staff Referral Programme
• Best Use of Recruitment Technology
• Best Diversity & Inclusion Strategy
• Best Regional Recruitment Programme
• Best Candidate Experience by a Corporate Team
• Best Recruitment Innovation by a Corporate HR Team
• Best Recruitment Evaluation Technique
• Best In-house Recruitment Team
• Best In-house Recruitment Professional
Recruitment agency categories (open to recruitment agencies only):
• Best Career Website by a Recruitment Agency
• Best Candidate Experience by a Recruitment Agency
• Best Client Service
• Best Recruitment Innovation by a Recruitment Agency
• Best New Recruitment Agency
• Best Recruitment Consultant
• Best Recruitment Agency
Overall grand winner categories:
• Asia Recruitment Grand Winner 2016 – In-house
• Asia Recruitment Grand Winner 2016 – Recruitment Agency
The in-house award categories are dedicated to innovative recruitment programmes centred on the ingenuity of corporate teams. Judges will evaluate entries based on how recruitment disciplines are skilfully integrated into the processes to achieve recruitment goals.
Meanwhile, the awards reserved for recruitment agencies spotlight organisations which excel in executing best practices and delivering results in attracting and hiring quality candidates for their clients.
The winning agency should display proficiency and commitment in providing excellent client service. The major awards under this category are Best New Recruitment Agency, Best Recruitment Consultant and Best Recruitment Team.
The list of past Asia Recruitment Awards winners features the most respected companies in the area of people strategy & management such as Abbott Laboratories, Accenture, ANZ Bank, Astro, BASF, BNP Paribas, British American Tobacco , Cargill, Cisco CERTIS Security, Citibank, Dell, Deloitte & Touche, Deutsche Bank, GroupM, GSK, J Walter Thompson, Le Meridien Hotels, L’Oreal, Marina Bay Sands, Maybank, Media Prima, Novartis, SAP, Singapore Telecommunications, Swiss Re, and VMWare, among others.
In addition, some of the recruitment agencies which have been recognised for their excellent work includes 33 Talent, Aspire, Bo Le Associates, Capita, Charterhouse Partnership, Eilliot Scott, Kelly Services, Manpower, Michael Page, RGF, Xpand Group and many more.
To participate in Asia’s only search for the best in recruitment and talent acquisition, please visit www.asiarecruitmentawards.com or contact one of the following members of the Human Resources magazine team:
Singapore & Malaysia: Seraphine Neoh, email@example.com or Tel: +65 6423 0329
Hong Kong – Angela Tong, firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +852 2861 1882