02 Aug 2016 TuesdayEmployee Benefits Asia - Day 1
Keynote: Influence of economic climate on local salary designs & pay levels
- What internal & external factors do companies need to consider when they develop a competitive pay structure?
- With the rise salary increase in Asia, what steps are companies taking to curtail this?
- Creating a balance between salary & performance to manage demand and supply of talent
Evolving total rewards strategy amidst current economic headwinds
- What are the latest compensation & benefits trends?
- How are these trends influencing pay & benefits in the region?
- How can companies develop a compelling employee value proposition?
Panel Discussion: Strategies in driving a globally aligned yet competitive local remuneration framework
- Create a competitive edge to your compensation program to balance and manage your employee’s expectations
- Compensation mix: Structuring your total cash with the right components to define your overall remuneration
- Is your total cash balanced adequately between rewards – guaranteed based vs incentives to attract talent?
Case Study: Maintain an effective C&B framework during an economic downturn to boost staff morale
- How do you maximize employee retention and reduce employee turnover during an economic downturn?
- Impact of deflation on your employees’ equity – managing the expectations of your employees
- Design a competitive remuneration package to prevent loss of key staff to competitors.
- Preventive measures that HR have in place during recession
Addressing the issue of rising costs in Asia and its impact on the business
- Healthcare issues & challenges: an overview from an Asian perspective
- What are the different health & wellness benefits in Asia?
- How do you ensure the long term sustainability of these programs?
Creating a flexible health & wellness program to improve staff retention
- Reviewed their current healthcare benefits to implement a new on-site service to increase employee engagement & productivity
- What were the challenges they faced prior to this program?
- Innovative actions taken to address these problems
- How has the results contributed to their staff retention problems?
Panel Discussion: Best practices to foster health and wellness to promote employee wellbeing
- What objectives do employers hope to achieve by implementing a wellness strategy?
- With the increase of ageing population in the workforce, how do you keep them happy?
- Creating a global wellness strategy
- Having benchmarks in place to measure the ROI from these programs
End of Day 1