Please download and read the Entry Guidelines PDF document before proceeding.
All entries must be completed on the templates issued by the organiser.
- Download template for organisational, team and individual categories.
- Entries are open to any HR initiatives, campaigns or programmes launched or active between 1 June 2014 to 31 January 2016.
- All categories are open to all organisations and recruitment agencies based in Hong Kong. Organisations may be privately-owned, government, or NGOs.
- All programmes, campaigns, systems or initiatives must have been implemented and carried out for the Hong Kong office and/or global market that includes Hong Kong office.
- Organisations may submit the same entry in multiple categories. There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit. However, organisations are advised to tailor the entry to fit into the respective categories.
- Agencies may also submit entries on behalf of their clients.
HK$ 680 per entry
Payment modes: only by credit cards. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover.
All entries are non-refundable.
The total word limit of your Entry Submission is 1,750 words. Points will be deducted for entries exceeding the total word limit.
Finalists may be covered in Human Resources Magazine, using information from the entries. If there are sensitive information that should not be published, please indicate it in Red, or highlight it in red within the Entry Submission.
The entry submission deadline is 5 February 2016, 2359 hours (Hong Kong Time).
7 April 2016
6.30pm - 10.30pm
Hotel ICON Hong Kong
17 Science Museum Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong View Map
11 December 2015
Entry Submission Starts
5 February 2016
Deadline for entry submissions
7 March 2016
Announcement of Finalists
7 April 2016
Awards Presentation & Gala Dinner
Have any questions or clarifications
with regards to entry submission for
Asia Recruitment Awards 2016?
+852 2861 1882