Goldman Sachs has once again made its mark in establishing itself as an employer of choice.
The company emerged as the top employer in Hong Kong for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) inclusion this year.
That was according to Community Business’ Hong Kong LGBT Workplace Inclusion Index 2015, which is the first and only benchmark on workplace inclusion practices and initiatives for LGBT employees in Asia.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation emerged second on the list, followed by J.P. Morgan and Morgan Stanley.
“We extend our congratulations to the organisations that have made it on to our Top 10 Employers in Hong Kong for LGBT Inclusion 2015 as well as the winners of our various LGBT awards. In particular, we applaud Goldman Sachs for its outstanding performance and position as the number one ranking company, ” said CEO of Community Business, Fern Ngai.
Here are the top 10 employers for LGBT inclusion in Hong Kong. according to the index:
- Goldman Sachs
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- J.P. Morgan
- Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited
- Barclays Capital Asia Limited
- Nomura International (Hong Kong) Limited
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited
- British Consulate-General Hong Kong and British Council Hong Kong
Human Resources magazine and the HR Bulletin daily email newsletter:
Asia's only regional HR print and digital media brand.
Register for your FREE subscription now »